Night Skiing allows for the ultimate in time flexibility. Your school or organized group of students can enjoy Mount Pakenham from 3:30pm to 9pm Tuesday to Friday. For 2023-2024 all School prices include HST.
Our 2023-24 Skiing in Schools Brochure is available online. Click here
and then click on the Skiing In Schools Brochure
link at the top of the page.
This is a full evening of skiing or snowboarding, starting anytime after 3:30pm. Pre-booked Group beginner lessons are available for beginner students at either 4pm, 5pm, or 6pm so students can safely advance at their own pace. Private lessons may be reserved also with advance reservation and payment.
After School Club
Great for groups of students age 7+ who are avid skiers or who just want to get out on the hill on their free time. Students, teachers or parents can organize an after school club and get a super deal on lift tickets. No lesson required for After School Clubs but beginner lessons are available by advance reservation.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND FINE PRINT
* Rates are for school groups OR ANY ORGANIZED STUDENT GROUP of 15 or more (scouts, hockey team, friends/neighbours)
* Minimum requirement is 5 students per ability level for lessons.
* Mount Pakenham Season Pass holders pay only $19 (tax included) for the lesson.
* Teachers/Supervisors receive complementary lift tickets (max 1 per 10 paying students)
* We recommend a minimum of 1 supervisor per 10 students to accompany school trips.
* Program is designed for ages 7+. Special arrangements for private lessons can be made for younger students and special needs students with advanced booking.
* We recommend 3 to 5 ski/board trips to fully benefit from the lesson progression.
* Pre-booked student private lessons available - please call
* On-line Trip rosters(for students renting equipment) are required 14 days in advance or you may be subject to cancellation or rescheduling.
* Night group lessons are for beginners only and are offered at 4pm, 5pm or 6pm Tuesday to Friday.
* Night Chairlift Readiness Assessment option available to night students that are not taking lessons for a $2/student charge.
* Rental equipment is available and includes a helmet.
* Personal Equipment must meet safety standards. Metal edges and braking devices are mandatory. Helmets must be ski or snowboard type.
* Fundraising-we can help! Ask us about our tailor made fundraising program.
Race Training is another great alternative for night visits. Click here
for more information.
Reserving is easy. Choose your dates and give us a call or make a reservation using our online reservation system
with your estimated numbers. We will email you a login for our easy to use online roster system (required if your group needs equipment or lessons). We ask you to complete the trip roster (name, age, sex, ability, height, weight and foot size) 14 days prior to your trip date to enable us to pre-set skis and bindings to maximize ski time. Last minute add ons will be accommodated on a first come, first served basis.
Following strict guidelines set out by Ontario Snow Resorts Association and Ontario School Board Insurance Exchange, our Skiing in Schools programs provide a fun and safe learning opportunity.
Call 613-624-5290 or 613-624-5290 x240 or email firstname.lastname@example.org